The human body is amazing and capable of healing itself
Since I have been walking my personal journey, I have become very aware of what my body is signalling to me on a daily basis. Pain and discomfort is an early warning system that something is awry and needs to change. The energy body is a finely tuned electrical system, and whenever a particular area is receiving lower levels of energy, or is blocked, the body will send you messages of pain or dysfunction so that you can focus on it and bring it back to a state of equilibrium. These blockages and low levels of energy can be caused by our thoughts, emotions and belief systems. This amazing early warning system brings any negative or stuck issues to consciousness so that they can be worked on and cleared. Unfortunately, so many have fallen into the trap of handing over power to medicine and chemicals and thereby deadening or by-passing the messages the body is sending out. By taking charge of one’s life and working with the issues that have arisen, in time, the issue will be resolved, and the physical pain or ailment will be no more. Staying conscious and being in tune with your body, as well as your mental and emotional health can also ward off any possible accidents or operations (which result due to one not adhering to the warning signs in the first place) and keep you in a level of high energy vibration and therefor overall health. Your body, being the vehicle of your soul, needs regular maintenance, and this can be done in the following ways:
- Good, healthy, natural eating – no fads, get back to basics, grow your own vegetables, no preserved foods, honour your body by listening to what it is alerting you about the foods that you are feeding it. Hydrate your body regularly with clean water.
- Sleep – when your body needs to recuperate, it will tell you to sleep. Listen!
- Exercise – do the exercise you love to do, not a “MUST DO”, this causes stress in the body and will not serve you.
- Meditation – this helps you to check in on your body, mind and emotions to enable you to become aware of the early warning system
- Listen to your dreams and intuition – these will guide you on your life path
- Take back your power – Are you giving your power away? Addictions – toxic relationships, food, alcohol, control, exercise, work. Anything that is out of balance is stressful on your body and will cause energy blockages or depletion
- Speak your truth – By not speaking your truth, you are blocking your energy – learn how to communicate your feelings in an authentic way
- Surround yourself with positive people – Be positive yourself!
- Do the work you love – Considering that we spend so much time in a career or making the money to “survive” on this earthly plane, it is vitally important that we do what we love. If you are working against your grain, it will take its toll on your health.
- Get regular energy or body treatments to boost your energy – Reiki, energy healing, Body Stress Release, Massage
- Be creative – find your own creative path and play
- Connect with your soul and spiritual essence – Realising that you are part of a much greater energy, opens you up to miracles.
- Spend time with yourself – By spending time with yourself, you learn about whom you are and what you need, to function optimally. Love yourself. Stop the self-denial and punishment. If you don’t love yourself, how can you expect others to?
- Find a mentor or therapist to help you bring issues to the fore so that you can work with them.
- Take action – Action is the remedy to bringing about change. Become aware of the signals of energy depletion, identify them, make a decision as to an action plan, put the plan in action, and follow through. See results!
- Take responsibility for your choices – being the victim keeps you the victim. You are the only one that can bring about change. It starts with you.
- Open your heart and be conscious of the energy you are putting out. The energy you put out will be mirrored back to you.
- Know that you are part of the greater whole. What you do to others, you do to yourself.
- Honour, respect and love all things.
- Trust and let go! Go with the flow and be happy. Dance, smile, laugh, hug, jump, and love the life you have.
If you need a spiritual mentor or energy healing, please contact me. I would love to help you on your journey forward.
Love and healing light